Thursday, January 10, 2013

OMGoodness I am actually back...

            So... I know I disappeared for quite a while... well I was busy with Thanksgiving break, and winter break, and my family's crazy road trips, and my grandmother left for India again, and I had finals, and I bombed finals, and I got hideous grades my first semester of college, and am now on academic probation for my scholarship... so obviously blogging wasn't exactly a top priority lol. But I AM BACK! So anyhow my first semester gpa is an atrocious 2.214, and I made a D in Calc1 so guess what?! I'm going to have to take Calc1 for THE THIRD FUCKING TIME D: I guess it's my fault but blergh... I never even wanted to be an engineer >.>


        
          Anyways, I don't know how this post is of any use to y'all... unless I somehow do bring my grades up next semester and manage to get into med school (cuz everyone reads med school blogs :D), which is highly doubtful, although I do rape standardized tests...

           In other, happier news, my parents didn't threaten me with shipping me off to India, and before they saw my grades I got a tablet, like a drawing/graphics tablet, which I've been wanting since FOREVER, lol anyways I got a cheap one, it was Digipro and only like 30 bucks :) and it works awesomely, well actually I wouldn't know since it's my first, but I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment