Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi! :D

           Hey, so... to those of you unfortunate enough to come across this personal outpouring of confusion and teenage angst, I welcome you to my... blog? I haven't done this before, actually to be perfectly honest I've done this tons of times! I just never cared to write more than one post... BUT WHO KNOWS?! THIS COULD BE DIFFERENT! Anyways, I suppose I should introduce myself! I am a freshman in college, your typical freshman I guess you could say? EXCEPT I'M LIVING AT HOME D: Do you hear the distress in my typing?! Actually it's not that bad, I like my family, I like everything about home :) minus the constant questions, my parents lack of trust in me (which isn't exactly unwarranted... I'll get to that later...), my inability to leave the house to hang out with friends, and some other stuff which I'm sure I won't forget to mention in future posts (if there are any that is).   
            Oh and I'm Indian, so I have typical Indian girl problems... I'm not sure if that means anything to any of you... but to my fellow brown skinned, mustached, curry scented brethren it does :) Jk, I love how curry smells, and mustache issues can be easily resolved ^^ and I find brown skin gorgeous ;) Remind me to do a post on mustaches :D those horrid things D: Anyways, I guess this is a mini start :) Maybe I'll come back tomorrow, this isn't so bad, or maybe I'll get lazy and decide to succumb to my Netflix addiction. If I do, Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment