Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stop Biting Your Nails!!!


         Okay, so I have been a nail biter ALL my life, well actually my dad bites his nails so when I was like five or six I decided I wanted to be like him and I started to bite my nails too >.> I'm not kidding... it was the dumbest reason ever, but now it is ingrained in me and gosh it is tough to kick the habit. I did it once before. I stopped March of 2012 for Prom and I had beautiful nails come Prom night, but then around October I started biting again >.< and once again my nails were as repulsive as ever :( But on New Year's eve I promised a five year old that I would stop biting my nails (she promised too) and so now we are bound, and I have kept up my end of it! and here's the progress!


        And I realize to all of you non-biters this isn't very remarkable, but to me this is GLORIOUS! And I have done this without any of the no-bite nail polishes that taste like shit D: Honestly I think it comes down to desire, and I figure this is much easier for women lol. But that's how I did it, I imagined me having beautiful nails again, and all the pretty, sparkly colors I could paint them, and how I could wear more rings if my fingers weren't so ugly, and well I'll keep you posted on my progress, but remember it only takes 30 days to make or break a habit. Good Luck! Here are some motivational nails :P

And for the more creative...



No comments:

Post a Comment